COOKING CAPSICUM. GIRLS COOKING APRON. BROWN RICE COOKING TIPS.
- any of various tropical plants of the genus Capsicum bearing peppers
- Capsicum is a genus of flowering plants in the nightshade family, Solanaceae. Its species are native to the Americas, where they have been cultivated for thousands of years by the people of the tropical Americas, and are now cultivated worldwide.
- genus Capsicum: chiefly tropical perennial shrubby plants having many-seeded fruits: sweet and hot peppers
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
430EZ | camera right | white shoot through umbrella | 1/4 power
430EX | behind subject pointed at white wall | green gel | full power
triggered w/ Cactus V2s
Ready to cook @ Sydney Seafood School
One of the hardest part of cooking is preparing all the ingredients. Luckly, there were 3 other persons in my team to help each other out prepare these ingredients.
rahat cooking biryani
cooking courses cork
rahat cooking book
preparing mushrooms for cooking
korean cooking video
reduction cooking term
ary cooking shows
cooking while camping